Senior Software Engineer, C#/React
- Full Time
- Mid Level
NGP VAN is the leading technology provider to Democratic and progressive campaigns and organizations, as well as nonprofits, municipalities, and other groups, offering clients an integrated platform of the best fundraising, compliance, field, organizing, digital, and social networking products.
Trusted by campaigns of every size, NGP VAN's award-winning tools have elected thousands of Democrats to local, state, and federal office. Nearly every Democrat running for office is powered by NGP VAN. There's a friendly, relaxed atmosphere at NGP VAN that makes work fun. Fueled by our love of important causes + game-changing technology, our team is made up of smart, passionate people who truly care.
Join us as a Software Engineer for an opportunity to work on industry-leading applications and use the latest web technology while doing it. Some things we work with: ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC and Web Api), ReactJS, SQL at massive scale, Azure, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
- Design good systems
- Write good code
- Help less senior engineers become more effective
- Ship good products (often)
Actual Minimum Requirements
Senior can mean different things to different people, but for us it means you have a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience and at least 2 with the primary technologies we are using.
What We're Looking For
- Working knowledge of web scalability problems and common solutions
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Great communication skills
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good.
Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
How to Apply
Fill out the application profile found here.
NGP VAN believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. We’re committed to hiring people on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and EveryAction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.