EveryAction is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support sales and marketing operations. This person will be responsible for the strategy and execution of integrating CRM solutions in accordance to company objectives. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to help design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated systems across multiple channels.
As a Salesforce Admin, you will have exposure to both the Revenue and Marketing Operations teams and will need to demonstrate a team player mentality, drive collaboration and promote a willingness to learn. You will also provide administrative support across Salesforce and other software integrations as needed.
Daily Operations Duties:
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce environments owning all administrative functions
- Monitoring sales & marketing processes
- Review and fix daily data checks
- Respond to and resolve support escalations
- Periodically train Salesforce users on new and existing functionalities
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Assist with ad hoc related sales & marketing technology administration optimizing implementations
- 5 plus years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Experience managing complex Salesforce integrations with at least 250 seats
- Must have CPQ module exposure
- Must have experience working for a 500 plus employee size firm
- Must have a passion for finding solutions, project management, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making
- Willing to be flexible and adapt within a diverse growing company and changing environment
- Strong preference for people who have experience integrating multiple salesforce instances from mergers, acquisitions or internal consolidation.
- Administrative experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Expert with Reports & Dashboards
- Proficient with Salesforce automation using workflow rules, process builder and flow
- Proficient with User Roles, Profiles and Permissions
- Proficient installing and configuring 3rd party packages
- Knowledgeable using Data Loader and/or DemandTools
- Understanding Marketing Automation - HubSpot, Pardot and Marketo
- Conversation Analysis - Gong and Chorus
- Familiar with Contract/Proposal management – PandaDoc, DocuSign and Conga
- Preferred to have: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or Trailblazer Ranking of Ranger
- Good to have: knowledge about Salesloft, Clari and ChurnZero
Benefits & Perks:
At EveryAction, you will enjoy a progressive and open-minded workplace where we have:
- A generous set of benefits, including up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance
- A fun and relaxed company culture, including enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches
- Casual Friday every day
EveryAction is a technology company whose team members do exciting and meaningful work that has a significant impact on promoting civil rights, social justice, and environmental responsibility.
Employees enjoy a generous set of benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance. EveryAction is one of only a handful of companies to be recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for 10 years. Inc. Magazine also recognized us as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017.
We were named to the 2018 "Companies Changing the World" List by Fortune Magazine. We've also been named one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO. We have also won the AAPC award for Best Use of New Technology, and the Campaigns & Elections Award for Most Innovative Product.
Join our team and work alongside over 300 smart, passionate, and innovative co-workers, many of whom are industry recognized as experts in their fields.
EveryAction believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. We’re committed to hiring people on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, and EveryAction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.